Thursday, November 28, 2013

Errrhhhhmmaaahhgerd Peeerrrblishing

Hey guys! Not to be too self-promoting, which is the most obnoxious thing for a blog to be, but I actually got PAID to WRITE something that I'm passionate about. For this I am extremely excited.

After I got the check I was so blown away I called the cockney-accented man whom I absolutely adore and told him:

"Get your coat baby I'm taking you out - anywhere you want."
"Anywhere?"
"Yes."
"Nando's. I want to go to Nando's."
"...really?"
"I'm a simple man. I love chicken and chips."

And while the looming dread of unemployment is the dark cloud hovering over an otherwise cheerful woman. I think maybe it's time to decide that a career isn't necessarily what other people tell you should want. What can I say, almost 10 years after I started studying architecture I'm still a Venturist.

There's a scene in "Room with a View" where a dreamy blonde turns over all the pictures in a room and writes a question mark on the back. If I was going to do that, it would now be an ampersand. But then again, the image would probably be enough for that. Or at least it would be for now.

See the article here.
http://www.saturatedspace.org/

I gotta go - chicken and chips is calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment