Tuesday, August 7, 2012

IDP - Experience Reportiong [the Follow-Up]

This post is a response or follow-up to my "conundrum" as described in this post.

I believe it was last Friday that my supervisor approved my IDP experience reports.  This time I opted to stand behind him as he did it so I could witness the experience should I need to report a malfunction or mishap to NCARB again.

As it turned out, when my supervisor followed the link that came up in his email alerting him to the new report needing approval, he logged in and saw BOTH experience reports.  I guess the one that was "hidden" or "missing" from last time somehow magically returned?  Or perhaps when they were updating the interface/reporting system, the file got lost and has since been restored?

Either way, my supervisor was able to approve both experience reports without a problem.  And consequently, I received in my email yesterday a notification that my IDP has been completed!  Now just to wrap up those "loose ends...."

No comments:

Post a Comment