Wednesday, June 13, 2012

London Calling and I Live by the Harbor.

So I've decided to jump head first into the screaming bowel of endless nonsense and perpetual din that is Twitter. Why? Maybe it's curiosity, maybe it's a desire to understand our complex world in a momentary way, OR maybe it's just because I want to know what Kelly Ripa thinks about contemporary political objectives or, you know, shoes.

 The long and the short of it is, let's throw it out a window and see if it flies.

Follow us at:
https://twitter.com/#!/LoveLetterArchi

On a secondary note, I mentioned in an earlier post that I was debating whether or not I would go to back to Graduate School. Well, I have made the decision.

BUM BUM BUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMM

I'm going. 

It wasn't an easy choice to make, but in the end I think it will be the right one. I'm still young enough that leaving the work force for a year won't cripple me.






Plus, I'm in love with the program at the Architectural Association in London, England.

More information on the school and program can be found here.

Homepage
History and Critical Thinking Wall 
Wikipedia

Yes, it seems these endless days are finally ending in a blaze.

No comments:

Post a Comment