Monday, April 26, 2010

Doors Open

Arch Record's April issue had a small article highlighting this free service provided by a handful of cities around the globe, where you have the "opportunity to explore buildings that are either closed to the public or normally charge an entrance fee."

It's called Doors Open Denver, or Doors Open Toronto, etc.

I'm thinking this would be an excellent opportunity for us recent grads to saddle up for some architectural exploration! This website contains links to each of the known Doors Open locations.

I'm struggling to find the dates for the events, but I do believe the Denver one has already passed. And the Lowell one is the weekend I am hosting a bridal shower. Therefore, this year tanks for me - but there's always next year - I am jotting that down in my planner, fo' sho'.

No comments:

Post a Comment