Monday, October 1, 2012

ARE: Site Planning & Design (Round 2)

I am pleased to say that I have not let history repeat itself with this one!  I messed up on the vignette the first time when I took this back in February, so they issued me a "FAIL."  This time, I practiced my britches off with the vignette, and I have to say come exam time, I was impressed by my own solution!

I barely studied any text for round two.  I figured I did not have any problems taking it the first time, and I was getting 90% on the practice exams in preparation for it this time, that what else could/should I study?  Well, if I had to go at it a 3rd time, I would have reviewed the contract documents again, and read through all the applicable code sections, specifically ADA.

This time I was able to recall 31 of the 65 questions, which in my experience, is an indication of non-failure.

Next week I have to retake Programming, Planning and Practice.  I have already studied more than I did the first go-round, so hopefully that will help me push through!

6 down, 1 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment