Monday, September 12, 2011

Preview: You can't buy me love, but I will fight you for free

Hold on to your hats boys and girls: Love Letters to Dead Architects will be making a return sometime this month. I was recently given a marvelous gift which reminded me there are still some really important architects who I have completely glossed over.

http://www. neatoshop.com/product/Rulers-of-Architecture

Also: should you ever be in the charming city that reads, Baltimore, on a Monday morning stop by the Baltimore Basilica for an architecture tour from someone who is, quite possibly, the world's laziest Catholic. (yours truly, who is, truly yours)

I will tell you tales of nationwide excommunication, rigged lotteries, professional jealousy, political agendas, persecution, fire, war and ARCHITECTURE.

No comments:

Post a Comment