Tuesday, February 22, 2011

ARE Scholarship

Just wanted to share this link/info from the National Associates Committee blog I follow. I don't quite think I have much qualification for this scholarship yet, but maybe once I dig my heels into the Eastern PA chapter, I will substantiate myself.

2011 AIA/NAC Jason Pettigrew Memorial ARE Scholarship

A committee of distinguished professionals will select the recipients based on their satisfaction of the criteria described below. Scholarship recipients will receive:

•Full complement of Kaplan ARE Study Guides
•Reimbursement for the cost of passing all divisions of the ARE one time.*

*Full amount of scholarship will be paid upon successful completion of all ARE divisions. To receive reimbursement, recipients must complete the ARE within five years of receiving the award and submit passing reports from each ARE division. Scholarship is subject to local, state, and federal tax.

Eligibility

In order for an applicant to be eligible for this scholarship, the individual must be one of the following:*

•Associate AIA member in good standing;
•NCARB record holder in good standing; or
•A person who has passed one or more divisions of the ARE but has not passed all divisions.

*NAC Regional Associate Directors, Executive Board members, and Editors are not eligible.

No comments:

Post a Comment