Thursday, February 25, 2010

Recent Graduate AIA Membership

You can join AIA for free up to 18 months after you graduate.  I imagine after that time you will be billed if you wish to keep your membership.  Additional information can be found here:

http://www.aia.org/about/memberservices/AIAS077102

Information supplied courtesy of The Host

I intend to do this ASAP, however I must first decide whether I should like to be associated with the AIA Chapter I work in or the AIA Chapter I live in.... hmm...

Here is a snippet from a correspondence with the Central PA Chapter:

There is a special application form that you will need to fill out. Here is the link to the information on AIA National’s website: http://www.aia.org/about/memberservices/AIAS077102. Both the Central PA chapter and AIA Pennsylvania support this program so you will not have to pay anything for membership for the next 9 months or so….the 18 months begins at the date of graduation. When filling in the application, enter zeros for the dues.

As The Host pointed out to me, 'twould have been nice if our University had informed us, upon graduation, of this tremendous and advantageous offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment